How does a former employee change their mailing address?

This procedure applies to former employees (Faculty, Staff, Temporary) who no longer have an active NinerNet account. These employees may request an address change by submitting the form UNC Charlotte Former Employee Address ChangeHuman Resources Records Management team will update the address on file with UNC Charlotte and the former employee will receive an email confirmation when the updates are completed.  

NOTE:  Current employees should update their address in Employee Self Service   

  1. To begin the former employee address change process click this link to access the form: UNC Charlotte Former Employee Address Change
  2. Complete all of the information on the form and click Submit.           

Questions about former employee address changes may be directed to Human Resources: or 704-687-0669

Print Article


Article ID: 1527
Wed 10/18/23 4:31 PM
Wed 1/17/24 3:46 PM