How does the hiring department get reimbursed for a NinerWorks supersede correction for overpayment?

  1.  Select the Supersede option from the Manage menu, then search for the person and specific assignment/assistantship.
  2.  Select Yes - Collect Overpayment from the Overpay drop down list.
  3. Enter the adjusted salary amount along with any other information needed for explaining an overpayment correction in the Notes section.
  4. The Payroll office will ask the hiring department to fill out a Google form.
  5. The Payroll office will send a letter with the overpayment amount, explaining the employee is responsible for reimbursing the hiring department. 
Print Article


Article ID: 1668
Thu 10/19/23 9:05 AM
Thu 1/18/24 7:32 AM