How do I supersede a NinerWorks request?

  1. Login to NinerWorks using your NinerNET credentials.
  2. Click the Supersede option from the Manage menu in the top right corner.
  3.  Select the NinerWorks type from the drop down.
  4.  ​​​​​​​Search by UNC Charlotte ID or name and select the applicant.
  5. Select the specific record from the 'eligible' list by clicking the blue icon under the Type column.
  6.  ​​​​​​​Make the desired changes, including the Supersede-specific fields Separation and Overpay.  Include any justification information needed in the Notes section.
  7. The Separation field lets the user choose either 'modification' or 'termination'.
  8. The Overpay field lets the user request an overpayment collection.
  9. Click the Submit for Approval button.


Print Article


Article ID: 1671
Thu 10/19/23 9:05 AM
Thu 1/18/24 8:01 AM