What is the electronic Travel Authorization Form (eTA)?

  1. This optional eForm version of the Travel Authorization ("eTA") takes advantage of the workflow routing capabilities within the University's Imaging System.
  2. Departments can use it to submit three different types of eTAs:
    1. Travel Authorization (most common),
    2. Blanket Travel Authorization or, 
    3. Group Travel Authorization.
  3. Access the eTA form
  4. Detailed form instructions are available on the eTA.

Important information

  • The eTA is not mandatory.  
  • All departments have the option to use either the eTA or the existing Travel Authorization form located in the latest Travel Forms Package.
  • Contact your departmental Business Officer or Fund Administrator for more information on the specific travel-related processes in your department or college.

For the latest information on travel and other initiatives, follow the news section on the Financial Services website.

Print Article


Article ID: 2421
Fri 11/17/23 3:03 PM
Wed 12/20/23 3:02 PM