What if my residency or other information changes or I made a mistake on my Sprintax profile?

Tags tax Sprintax

If your information changes, e.g., you receive an SSN or change your visa status, log into your profile using your Niner Net credentials + @charlotte.edu, make any additions or corrections needed, and select “Save and continue.”

Print Article


Article ID: 3667
Tue 4/2/24 7:04 PM
Tue 4/2/24 7:04 PM