What should I do with my Sprintax profile when I leave UNC Charlotte?

Tags tax Sprintax

Email taxoffice@charlotte.edu to inform us that you will no longer work or study at UNC Charlotte. Be sure to update your profile with your new mailing address. It is important to always have your current address included in your Sprintax profile.

Print Article


Article ID: 3668
Tue 4/2/24 7:06 PM
Tue 4/2/24 7:12 PM