I would like to request a position action (reallocation, competency level change, career progression adjustment) for one of my employees and/or vacant positions. Can I request an increase to the new market rate?

If you have other employees that are similarly designated within your unit or department, you may request a salary increase to a level that is consistent with the current internal pay alignment within your specific department.

Print Article


Article ID: 3682
Tue 4/16/24 5:40 PM
Thu 4/18/24 10:43 AM